An automated hydroponic grow box is a self-contained system that enables individuals to grow plants indoors, without soil, and with minimal human intervention. The box typically consists of a growing area, a reservoir for nutrient-rich water, and a lighting system to support plant growth.
The automation aspect of the small grow box typically includes sensors that measure various environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and nutrient levels, and then adjust the system accordingly. For example, if the temperature inside the box gets too hot, the system may activate a fan or adjust the lighting to cool things down.
Some full automated hydroponic grow boxes also come equipped with a mobile app or computer that enables users to monitor and control the system remotely. This allows individuals to adjust environmental conditions, such as lighting and nutrient levels, from their smartphones or other devices.
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, many people have changed their minds, some people like sports fitness, and some people love hydroponics. That's why an automated hydroponic grow box is a convenient and efficient way to grow plants indoors, especially for individuals who lack outdoor space or want to have more control over their growing conditions.
- Usage form: Desktop, Floor, Office, Home
- Type: Planting box/seedling box
- Style: Pastoral style
- Origin: Mainland China
- Supplier: Shop Best Goods
- Model Number: Grow System
- Material: Plastic Raw Materials
- Manufacturing method: Injection molding Assembly
- Features: Self-absorbent
- Craft: Injection molding
- Bottom diameter: 500mm
- Application scenarios: Home Gardening
- Power supply: Input AC100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Water tank capacity: 4L
- Power supply: Output DC12V/3.0A
- Color: Pearl White
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Size: 500 * 270 * 340mm/19.69 * 10.63 * 13.39inch
- Rated voltage: 20W
- Main engine weight: 5.1 (kg)
- Power consumption: 0.2 (kW h/24h)
- Material: PS.PC, PP
- Touch: by key
- Leaf vegetable planting hole: 30 (plant)
- Control mode: Computer
- Intelligent Lighting: Provide full band light required for plant growth to meet all light requirements of different plants.
- Intelligent Temperature Control: Intelligent sensor box temperature,automatic rotating fan to regulate box temperature and air circulation.
- Intelligent Oxygen Delivery: Equipped with intelligent air pump to deliver oxygen to plant roots according to plant growth needs.
Soilless cultivation refers to the cultivation method in which water, peat, forest leaf rotting soil, vermiculite and other media are used as the substrate to fix the plant roots, and the plant roots can directly contact the nutrient solution. The nutrient solution composition in soilless culture is easy to control and can be adjusted at any time. In places with appropriate light and temperature but no soil, such as deserts, beaches and desert islands, as long as there is a certain amount of fresh water supply, it can be carried out. Soilless culture can be divided into water culture, fog (air) culture and substrate culture according to different cultivation media. Hydroponics refers to the cultivation method in which the plant root system directly contacts with nutrient solution without substrate. The earliest hydroponics is to immerse plant roots in nutrient solution for growth, which will lead to anoxia, and even cause root death in severe cases. The nutrient solution membrane method is often used for hydroponics. Even a thin layer of nutrient solution circulates continuously through the crop root system, which not only ensures the continuous supply of water and nutrients to the crop, but also provides fresh oxygen to the root system.